Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Hope of Christmas

Was feeling right at the bottom this morning. I just dun understand why do people have such short tempers these days.

When they get frustrated with u for no apparent reason (perhaps with the "help" of someone who left but whose spirit lingers), or keep demanding something from u when it's with them - why am I always on the receiving end...

Anyway, I made my way to Starbucks for a breather and saw all the Christmas decorations that were already up! All the drinks which are only available during Christmas are also on sale now. Waiting for my drink, I just stared aimlessly at their menu. And then I saw the words "Hope, Love, Peace". At this point, I actually felt very touched. It's as if God heard my cry and reminded me that I still have Hope, Love and Peace because He came into this world. Without Him, I'm nothing.

But precisely because He came to die for me, I will always have Hope, Love and Peace.

0 comments: