Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Extreme Makeover 2010

Early Saturday morning, a group of us gathered here in the hope of making a difference to someone's life:
I'm sure you can tell who is in-charge here...


The 2nd house that we went that that required painting. I'm sure it was fun! While I was busy running around and chatting to the old lady from our 1st house... =)

My guys seriously at work...

The old lady from our 1st house that agreed to take a shot with us. I really miss talking to her. When can I visit her again?

Nothing to do after filling our stomachs:



Mastering the "art" of self-shots! Even I'm amazed with my own skills... =)

So So SO SOOOOOOOO Hungry that they didn't know that they are caught in the act...


Our 3rd house for the day! Hard at work...

Finally going home...

Homes are cleaner. Bodies are tired. Hearts are filled. *happy*

0 comments: