Thursday, November 6, 2008

God heard... And God spoke...

The lack of sleep, my sore throat and my bad skin is not in vain.

Decided to share 3 little things which showed that obviously my Dad heard me and replied me.

#1:
I stepped into COS on Tues morn and heard Hati Hamba in Chinese playing in the background. I told God that I wanna listen to another song. Wasn't exactly waiting for it BUT that was the last song played just before we stood up for corporate prayer. The amusing thing was, Pst started the corporate prayer much later than usual and we ended slightly after 8am on Tues. It's almost as if "my" song was not meant to be played but God made sure it was squeezed in cos I requested to listen to it. =)

#2:
I was praying yesterday and I remember this verse -

Prov 13:12
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life. "
I told God that my heart is already sick, asked Him what if I cannot hang in there till the time the desire comes. Then how?

I had my answer printed on today's prayer list -
Psa 27:14
"Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!"

#3:
Having privy that I overslept BIG TIME this morning and nearly didn't quite make it there. When I stepped into the main hall, there wasn't any music playing and I found it really quite strange. 3 seconds later, I heard "my" song again. And I felt God telling me that He remembered what I told him on Tues. So it's like Him telling me that right there & then, I'm at the right place, at the right time, doing what I should be doing.

(gerry: yes i know that God remembers! =) just a thought i had the other day, my contribution of tears into my bottle in heaven for 2008 should have hit a record high. i thought 2007 was a lot. but well, i was wrong. Ha.)

0 comments: