Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A "good" start to A Better Day

I overslept this morning.

Slept at 1plus last night and tried to wake up at 4plus. But alas. I failed. Woke up at 5.10am with a jump cos i need to leave my place at 5.45am. Ended up missing my bus though I ran all the way to the bus stop.

Fortunately with my blurry eyes I spotted another bus coming and without much thought I boarded it. While on the journey I kept thinking like why was the bus so empty as compared to the last 2 days whereby it was packed packed packed.

Upon reaching PS, I realised why. Turns out that it's those short-cut buses which stops mid-way. I realised it only when I was the only one left and the driver had to beckon me to get off. Not quite sure what bus to take, I took the 1st one that I'm sure ends at the SGH interchange.

Well. Turns out that I too was wrong about it. The bus apparently changed route though the end point remains... Ended up having to walk from OG to COS. And all these happened within a span of 45mins.

With eyes still blurry, I finally stumbled into COS.

Thankfully the rest of the day was less "eventful". And according to what I confessed, I left office at 7plus!!! PTL!!! Tmr shall be the same.

Amen.

0 comments: