Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prohibited...

2 of my colleagues have prohibited me from exercising for the time being...

i wanted to go for my gym class yesterday night at 850pm cos i just wanted to work out, to vent all my pent-up frustrations, burn all my fats away. but 2 well-meaning mummies stopped me.

one of them said that i could die like the ns man recently. i didn't quite think that i would just collapse like that (considering the many things that i've yet to do, so i didn't think that God would let me go just like that. ha.) she told me to go strolling instead. which i think at that hour, i'd rather go home and sleep.

another said the last time she went to gym while she was still recovering, she fell sick again the next day. strangely this deterred me much more cos i didn't wanna stay sick and remain like this throughout AC. and so i went home. ha.

how short-sighted i am yah... worrying about falling sick again instead of long-term things like dying... hmm...

0 comments: