Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 2 - 5

Dun think I will give much details of my morning prayers here. Just that I'm really touched by God's love. I definitely DO NOT regret waking up early at 4plus am each morning so that I can reach either JW or SP early.

Perhaps I'm biased, but I REALLY think that there is a difference in the atmosphere between JW & SP. Perhaps also because in JW I'm able to reach before 7am and hence am able to find and make space for myself to really kneel down and pray. SP is just TOO squeezy!!! The person next to you is just too near... Too near for me to be able to pray "in comfort" actually. So on Friday when I went to SP for the 2nd time, though there were empty seats here and there, I choose the floor. It was cold and hard. My knees kinda hurt... *sigh, getting old sia*

Looking forward to this week's morning PM.

I need more of You. Preserve me oh God. *only You will understand what I mean...*

0 comments: