Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ramblings_200308

The whole world is in casual in my office today... EXCEPT me.... =(

Cos I was on leave yesterday so no one told me about this "policy" that we have: If a PH falls on a friday, the day before that can wear casual.

What a weird policy, but I like! hheheee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC just told me that I've been confirmed!

*woohoo*

So I'm eligible for bonus and increment from this month onwards!

*PTL!!!!!!!*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My company is going to Shanghai this weekend. Oh and did I mention that it's fully paid for (except for 2 meals and personal expenses)? This happens only once in 2 years. And little me will be staying in this Lion City.... to fulfill a higher calling. Hahaha....

*Father I pray that it will be a fruitful Easter, worthwhile of sacrificing my free Shanghai trip. Amen*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just read in the papers yesterday that ICAP LLC (my co's head office in London) is the World's Largest broking firm for banks!

How cool is that!!! And all along I thought I'm working in some medium-sized MNC... :)

0 comments: